Monster Lead Group (MLG) is the national leader in outsourced mortgage marketing. Our strategies helped produce over $10 billion in loan volume for our clients in 2019. Over 20 years of mortgage marketing experience makes us the only experts in this industry to offer real life industry knowledge with a singular focus on the mortgage industry. Our team is made up of experts who specialize in different areas of our business but unite to fulfill the company mission which is “to create abundant prosperity for our clients, our team and the company”.
MLG has ambitious growth plans, and we are now expanding our team to realize that growth, specifically with a Digital Content Manager. Lead generation, demo provision, strong sales follow up and account acquisition – you know the drill. But this is more – you help retain accounts, by helping our customers grow – growing their business is the best path to growing our business with them. A cooperative, consultative approach focused on service and business smarts is key. We seek an exceptional, self-driven, and experienced sales professional to be based in our Owings Mills, MD offices, to help us grow and be counterpart to our Sales & Marketing Lead.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Digital Content Manager, writing and managing the organization’s marketing content on a regular basis. Selecting the right candidate for our Digital Content Manager position is central to our future growth and success. The Digital Content Manager will be a member of a dynamic team that serves the mortgage industry within the US. He/she will manage metrics surrounding written content on a regular basis and provide key insights for improvement that are relevant to Monster’s goals. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others rely on your work every single day. Reports to VP of Marketing.
The ideal Digital Content Manager is a fast learner, or already understands the mortgage space and can write using terms and vernacular pertinent to that audience. He/she will support Monster Lead Group’s strategic growth efforts using the latest web and marketing systems to capitalize on current media opportunities. From leading email campaigns and marketing automation to executing clear, concise editorial across all online platforms, this professional is an expert at writing and marketing in the digital realm.
- Manage day to day marketing tactics for company’s internal marketing department.
- Maintain, contribute to and create blog posts, e-books, collaterals and other original content.
- Maintain the website and update as needed; manage vendor relationship with web designer and programmers.
- Create, manage and own content for all digital channels and external facing documentation, sales decks, website pages, and other customer-facing media.
- Manage, create and execute digital ads and campaigns; coordinate and own the creative, ensure all deadlines are met and creative is submitted in a timely manner, within budget for all digital advertising, events and marketing
- Build sales funnels for online campaigns and promotions using ActiveCampaign, LinkedIn and other avenues to drive and convert leads
- Naturally curious, feeds on new ideas, data driven, analytical, trusts their own abilities, has a spirit of continuous improvement, has grit, does the right thing.
- This person should be able to handle the day to day marketing activities with minimal supervision, deliverables should be complete and well thought out.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, English, and/or communications or equivalent level of experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in digital, direct or inbound marketing, brand/product marketing, or search marketing
- Experience building audiences and driving leads through content
- Experience marketing and managing YouTube and other video channels
- Comfortable using Salesforce and WordPress.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords expertise
- Experience with social platforms including YouTube and LinkedIn
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills with team members and client points of contact
- Excellent writing and editing skills complemented by a process- and data-driven approach
- Excel in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline driven dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment
- High energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment