Monster Lead Group (MLG) is the national leader in data and technology that is currently focused on outsourced mortgage marketing. Our strategies helped produce over $10 billion in loan volume for our clients in 2019. Over 20 years of mortgage marketing experience makes us the only experts in this industry to offer real life industry knowledge with a singular focus on the mortgage industry. Our team is made up of mortgage, technology and data experts who specialize in different areas of our business but unite to fulfill the company mission which is “to create abundant prosperity for our clients, our team and the company”.
MLG has ambitous growth plans, and we are now expanding our team to realize that growth, specifically with a Key Account Manager. The heart of our company is with our clients, and we need someone who cares deeply about client success.. But this is more – you help retain accounts, by helping our customers grow – growing their business is the best path to growing our business with them. A cooperative, consultative approach focused on service and business smarts is key. We seek an exceptional, self-driven, and experienced professional to be based in our Owings Mills, MD offices, to help us grow and be counterpart to our Sales & Marketing Lead.
You form – together with our Customer Acquisition Specialists, who focus on lead retention and lead growth – the business growth hub of the MLG team. Your focus will be to work closely with Sales to promote MLG to prospects, and retain and develop the relationships with MLG’s existing clients, in coordination with the Customer Acquisition Specialists. You manage your own activity effectively and efficiently, sign up new customers, making sure they are onboarded effectively. You will help them grow their and our business and be a consummate marketing strategy advisor. This is an opportunity for a talented and successful sales & service professional to move into an exciting marketing environment, and specialize in selling our unique service to the mortgage marketing industry.
- Manage your clients successfully, make their success your success by developing new campaigns into ambitious client goals.
- Maintain all client information, across all of MLG’s platforms (including the CRM), up to date
- Be the sole owner of client issues, when a problem occurs you are the quarterback that brings the necessary internal people to the table to get problems resolved quickly;
- Ensure our clients understand the benefits for their business of our technology suites, and right-size their commitment;
- Ensure new accounts are onboarded effectively and efficiently;
- Growing existing client base and relationships, and be the first port of call for day-to-day matters;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients, strategizing about their marketing campaigns;
- Set-up marketing campaigns with clients, including preparation for follow-ups, receiving incoming calls etc;
- Work with the MLG Production Team to ensure timely and successful delivery;
- Track the ROI of our marketing campaigns and strategize on how to further grow results;
- Communicate the ROI to clients, ensure they understand the how value has been delivered.
- Be the ambassador for customer focus in our team – support the other MLG colleagues;
- Meet our ambitous sales targets month after month!
- Work closely with our sales and data teams to meet your goals, we are all in this together.
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent thinking and operating level gained from work-experience;
- 5+ years in B2B solutions management (if you have managed a complex system before for multiple clients we want to talk)
- Proficiency with MsOffice suite, aptitude for systems, high level understanding of technology and CRM’s (Salesforce is a plus)
- Affinity and / or experience with the mortgage (marketing) industry a definite plus; As long as you are willing to learn, call us!
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, accountability
- Flexible, make-things-happen attitude – not scared to get your hands dirty and jump in;
- Positive, self-starting attitude crucial
- Communication, communication, communication
- Dedication to your clients. We are flexible, but when our clients need us we make sure we are there for them!