Monster Lead Group (MLG) is the national leader in outsourced mortgage marketing. Our strategies helped produce over $10 billion in loan volume for our clients in 2019. Over 20 years of mortgage marketing experience makes us the only experts in this industry to offer real life industry knowledge with a singular focus on the mortgage industry. Our team is made up of experts who specialize in different areas of our business but unite to fulfill the company mission which is “to create abundant prosperity for our clients, our team and the company”.
MLG has ambitious goals, and we are now expanding our team to realize those plans. We are looking for a Technology Business Partner to be based in our Owings Mills, MD offices. This position is ideal for candidates who have been working in a junior project management or account coordinator role and who are interested in a technical management or development career path.
You form – together with our product and technical team leads – the innovation and development hub of our organization. You’re dedicated to strategically supporting a range of technology projects at various stages of execution. You help your team stay focused on their projects by resolving operational, administrative, and process issues before they arise. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and multiple deadlines. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest MLG happenings.
- Perform various administrative tasks including setting up feedback calls with clients, preparation for vendor follow-ups, and schedule management;
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing tech team processes and help define new operational strategies;
- Create timelines, progress reports, and executive summaries based on stakeholder needs;
- Provide support on preparation and delivery of project plans, business artifacts, and scheduling;
- Serve as a trusted technical ambassador for our team – providing updates to timelines and proactively keeping other MLG colleagues apprised of concerns or changes;
- Organize and participate in regular team meetings, including development scrums and product huddles;
- Support tech team members in getting what they need to execute task-level requirements and workplans;
- Strive to identify at-risk milestones, escalate any issues to supervisor, and recommend alternative solutions;
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communications—sharing meeting notes, documents, and other collaborative materials across departments; and
- Initiating and completing tasks on spec, on time, and on budget (as applicable) with minimal supervision.
Qualifications, Experience, & Competencies:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent thinking and operating level gained from work-experience
- 2+ years of experience in a technical, executive, or project support role on a small- to mid-sized team
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Jira (or similar) and an aptitude for process efficiency
- Ability to respond/react quickly to changing priorities or competing demands while maintaining both discretion and professionalism
- Laser-sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic learner who shows passion for professional growth and enjoys new tools/technologies
- Bonus points if you have familiarity with Gantt, Kanban, WBS, SoW, CBA, OKRs or KPIs, requirements gathering, or issue tracking